OUR little BUNDLE IS SIX DAYS OLD
She loves her "soothie" just like her brother did. She loves to be bundled
and loves to sleep on her Daddy... just like her brother did!
Love. Love. Love!
This picture is beautiful! I think she's teaching her Daddy how to nap.
Look at how small she really is! She still amazes me.
At ONE WEEK OLD she sleeps, eats and well, you know...
Yet I still find myself taking dozens of pictures not knowing which ones
to delete! I think this blanket is her favorite.
Is that a SMILE I see?
All nice and cozy!
As you can see, we're all ready preparing for Christmas. The tree is decorated!
We were really in to mood early this year, since our Christmas gift arrived
early! She wasn't supposed to "arrive" until December 3rd,
but she decided November 20th was the day.
We're so happy!
Anticipating a very Merry Christmas in this house!
(November 26-28, 2012)












No comments:
Post a Comment