Our sweet baby was VERY protected with all
the tags she had to wear at the hospital.
Look at those long fingers! Maybe she'll play the piano...
All bundled up for a long winter's night...
at least for a couple hours until she wakes up to eat again.
Such a blessing to be able to feed her and watch her learn
and grow when she is so small and fragile!
What a journey she has endured in her short little life!
We're so blessed that she is completely healthy.
Sweet dreams baby girl!
We're so happy - our hearts are full!
I'll love you forever, Allison!
Who knew there was enough love to love two?!
AMAZING! Intense love.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you, God!






No comments:
Post a Comment